How to register, sign up a Binance account for beginners
If you are an investment lover and looking for profits based on virtual currencies like Bitcoin. Then you must have heard about the virtual currency exchange Binance. So what is Binance? How to register for a Binance account and how to secure your Binance account for safe trading. Follow along with the following article to be able to start trading virtual currencies right away.
Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance
What is Binance?
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange (currently the largest in the world), with a platform for trading over 100 different cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2018 by CEO Changpeng Zhao.
2020 was filled with upheaval due to COVID19, but also the year of cryptocurrencies. Domestic and foreign media mentioned a lot about “cryptocurrencies”, “digital money”, “cryptocurrency market”, “Bitcoin”… Bitcoin from the guilt of being a virtual currency, now has $ 57000/bitcoin (about 1.3 USD) billion VND). So, where to buy/sell crypto or bitcoin? This article will guide you, how to create a Binance account, share tips for newcomers to the crypto market in 2021.
What is Binance?
Advantages of Binance Exchanges:
- Binance exchange is currently the largest crypto exchange (quite rest assured, proving many users)
- Low transaction fee, click on the link to get 0.05% discount on transaction fee.
- The interface is easy to use, there are many promotions to earn more coins
- Most Coins Listed on Binance
- Binance exchange regularly updates.
- 24/7 support team
- Vietnamese language available
- Support to top up with Vietcombank card. In the past, the exchanges did NOT support Vietnamese people (using bank cards/Vietnamese visas to pay) But now, everything has changed. In addition, you can also transact in foreign markets via Paypal (newly approved in 2020).
- P2P transaction: support VND, convenient transaction
Instructions for creating an account and 2-layer security on Binance
Secure Binance login link and reduced transaction fees: here
Note : You should use this link to avoid logging in to viral links that lead to SCAMS. In addition, after logging in for the first time, you should bookmark it to continue logging in the next time.
How to register for a Binance account
The green arrow is the language selection section. You can choose, for your convenience, choose “Vietnamese.
Then, Click on the yellow box (red frame) “Register”
Sign up for a Binance account
The screen that appears below: You fill in the information including:
Fill in the information when registering for a Binance account
- Password: Note, the password you set must have a minimum of 8 characters, a minimum of 1 uppercase character and a minimum of 1 number.
Click on the create account button nút
- Referral ID: MQLR6CXC.
- Next, click on the box “I have agreed to the Terms of Service” Then click “Create an account”
- Security Verification: drag and drop the image to the right position
- Account verification: go to your email (email used for registration) and get a number
- Successful account creation (the upper right corner shows the words “Success”)
Enhanced account security:
Security verification includes:
- Verify phone
- Verify google
Note : Should choose “Google verification to avoid losing the phone”
- Phone verification: If you choose this form, a table below will appear, fill in all information, then click send and follow the instructions.
Allow authentication by message
Google verification : 4 steps
Verify google on Binance
- Download the Google Authenticator mobile app: this app is available in both the App Store for iOS (OS) and the Google Play store for Android (OS). Then Click “next”.
Enable google verification
- Scan QR code: Use Google Authenticator scan app
- Backup Key: Save the backup code (backup) to restore the account when lost. Avoid shooting with your phone for security reasons (H9)
- Enabled verification by google (2FA SECURITY):
Complete the authentication function by google
Click “Send Code”, then go to your registered email and copy the code into the box above
Go to your Google Authenticator (downloaded above) and enter the code. Note that the Google Authenticator code will automatically change after a few seconds. Don’t worry, this code will timeout and a new code will appear.
Click “send” to be successful
Because the time to enter the code from the email is 60s. If that time is up, just click “send again”.
So you have successfully verified your account. You will see the screen. Now you can deposit money to trade (buy/sell) digital currency.
Welcome to Binance
Currently Binance provides 4 ways to enhance the SAFETY of your Binance account
4 ways to increase security at Binance
- Activate 2FA: I instructed you above
- Identity Verification: You will fill in your personal information such as: residential address, Facebook Account, Twiter.. If you do not do this step, the highest Bitcoin withdrawal limit in 24 hours is 2 BTC. On the contrary, if you verify your identity, you can withdraw up to 100 BTC/24h
I recommend you do to increase security.
Enhanced Security on Binance
- Anti-finishing code: this code you note is not shared with anyone. Before each withdrawal / deposit transaction, you will have an additional step to enter this code in addition to the default requirements from Binance.
Install anti-spoofing attack code
- Enable withdrawal priority list: enter the wallet address that you often withdraw. In case, if there is an order to withdraw / deposit a large amount of coins to a strange wallet address. The system will notify you
Advice: you should perform all 4 verification steps to make your account more secure.
- For those who just created a Binance account, the VIP classification will be VIP0
Check out the benefits of VIP tiers on Binance here:
Note for newbies — Beginners
The cryptocurrency (digital currency) market is quite risky. After, a period of “engagement”. I have 4 IMPORTANT notes for beginners (newbies) as follows:
- Do not share passwords (exchanges, wallets…) with anyone to avoid losing money and your account being hacked
- Do not invest more than you can lose
- Wallet is REQUIRED to store coins. Avoid the case: THE Exchanges Collapses and YOUR PROPERTY IS LOST.
- All final decisions are yours. Please take the time to research CAREFULLY before investing.